• Cape Fear Valley Hospital - Hoke Campus. Interior/ exterior sign package. JE Dunn - Criterion
• H&H Homes, Fayetteville, NC. (Member of TOP 100 Builders in America) over 150 full digital color sign faces with UV Laminate for Model Homes, Sales Centers, Agents and Directionals. Installed in various cities in North Carolina.
• TCI Construction. 108th ADA Brigade Headquarters building, Ft. Bragg, NC. 2 story, 40,000 sq ft . Interior/exterior signage.
• Sauer Incorporated. 82nd Airborne Division Headquarters building, Ft. Bragg, NC. Exterior sign package.
• Hensel Phelps Construction Co. Behavioral Health Facility, Ft. Bragg, NC. $30,000,000 project. Interior/exterior signage.
• WECC Construction. North PX Upfit, Ft. Bragg, NC. Interior signage package installation.
• $290 Million dollar - 700,000 sq ft FORSCOM/USARC Headquarters Building Project at Ft. Bragg, NC
• Cape Fear Valley Hospital Main Campus
Blashfield Sign Company Incorporated is a full service sign company active in the following environments:
LEED Project Signage
Commercial and Residential Developing / Building
Retail and Professional
Local, State and Federal Government
Residential Real Estate
We specialize in both Interior and Exterior projects.
Blashfield Sign Company Incorporated was started in 1986 by Matt Blashfield. Today the company is comprised of staff members that have education and backgrounds in:
Crane and LIFT Services
In House and On Site Welding
Large Format Color Printing
CNC Routing and Plasma Cutting
Although Blashfield Sign Company Incorporated has received numerous Regional and National design and manufacturing awards, we are most proud of the trust and confidence our clients have placed on us.
| Cain and Cain Advertising
Crawford Design Company
Design To Build, AIA
Duggins & Smith
Gordon Johnson Architecture
Fort Bragg Directorate of Contracting
Omni National Bank
General liability and workman's comp certificates available upon request.
Our installers are Forklift, Scissor Lift and Boom Lift trained and certified by IVES Training Group.
Click the image for Download